Poulies en Thermoset
La solution la plus robuste et la plus légère.
HUTCHINSON HAS ALREADY DESIGNED
AND DELIVERED TWENTY MILLION PULLEYS
For more than 20 years Hutchinson designs and produces molded pulleys
in phenolic thermoset resins.
- Weight reduction
- Cost reduction
- Heat resistance
- Mechanical strength
Hutchinson development team performs dedicated and optimized
design throught Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- 4 times lighter by density 2 g/cm3 vs Steel : 8 g/cm3 and around 3 times lighter after design
- Fuel consumption & CO2 emission reduction
- Optimized NVH behavior of the belt drive (inertia reduction)
- Heavy loads up to 4000 N
- Warranty of screwed assembly over time
- Temperature environment -40 to +140° C
More details in our Thermoset Pulley leaflet.