L'alternative à la filtration des vibrations.
DECOUPLING ALTERNATOR PULLEY
BY HUTCHINSON BELT DRIVE SYSTEMS.
DAP (Decoupling Alternator Pulley), an innovative technology with a clutch, designed for greater power transmission efficiency.
The DAP will improve performance for new and existing products where there is a high level of torsional vibration.
- Improved vibratory performance in the FEAD System.
- Reduction of dynamic tension in the belt, belt slip on pulleys and span vibration.
- Optimization of belt operating tension.
COMPARISON: CONVENTIONAL VS DAP SYSTEM
ADVANTAGES OF THE DAP SYSTEM:
- Reduction of belt tension variations.
- Reduction of slippage.
- Reduction of installation tension.
- Reduction in power losses.
More details in our DAP leaflet.
OPTIMISING YOUR FEAD SYSTEM
As a recognized specialist in belt transmission systems, we can improve the operation of your engine FEAD thanks to our global system approach.
Using two Hutchinson products, the DAP (Decoupling Alternator Pulley) and the Stretchy belt as a complete solution.